Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Reflection on other peoples' blog posts

              After reading everyone's blog posts on whether or not love is  really worth it, I still stand by my opinion on the matter. Despite this, I still do understand and even agree with some of the points that the other people made in their posts. I definitely understand that love isn't always going to be perfect and that it isn't always going to work out. Love involves a lot of struggling and a lot of pain, but I believe that if you are truly with the right person and you both are determined to make your relationship work, then it can happen. I think that if you are in love, you should just take each day as it comes and try not to plan too far into the future so that you can save yourself from possibly being disappointed later on. Even though you think you are in love with someone, you always want to guard your heart and be aware that life isn't one big fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment